Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Pink / Gray

I figured my backpack days were long behind me after school ended. Years passed, gray hairs sprouted, wrinkles formed, and I here am again back to toting a backpack. It looked so fabulous on my friend A that I had to get one for myself!
gray baseball cap, pink striped top, white shorts, gray canvas backpack, oversized watch, light pink sneakers
gray baseball cap, pink striped top, white shorts, gray canvas backpack
gray baseball cap, pink striped top, white shorts, gray canvas backpack, oversized watch, light pink sneakers
hat: ASOS plain baseball cap (similar)
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Lakeside sunglasses (similar; similar - $12)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
top: J.Crew striped boatneck tee (this season's sold here - 30% off w/code YESPLEASE)
watch: The Horse Original watch in rose gold/blush (sold here; similar - on sale; similar)
phone case: Apple smart battery case (sold here)
shorts: Old Navy pixie chino shorts (3 1/2") - sz 2 (sold here - on sale)
bag: Mercedes-Benz canvas backpack (sold here)
shoes: New Balance for J.Crew 711 mesh sneakers in confetti - sz 6.5 (sold here)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...